WELCOME BACK !!
ALL of us at Twombly Elementary are so excited to see our students and families this year! We hope you have enjoyed your time this summer and are ready to come back to LOVE LEARNING!
A few details to share with you:
* School supply lists can be found on our Facebook page, the school website, or in the front office here at Twombly Elementary.
* Masks are optional for both staff and students.
* First day of school for all students (Kinder through 5th) is Monday, August 16, 2021.
* We are getting multiple new enrollments every day. Therefore, class lists will not be posted until Friday afternoon. We do this to ensure the most balanced and accurate lists for our teachers & students. Thank you so much for your understanding.
* Our “MEET & GREET” will be Friday, August 13th from 3:30 - 5:30pm. This is a casual window of time for you to come meet your teacher, see your classroom and drop off supplies!
* Students will enter the school grounds from either the east or west gates and enter the building via their outside classroom doors. Gates will be opened at 8:15 AM. Breakfast will be served in classrooms for all grade levels. Our academic day begins at 8:30 AM. For safety reasons, parents & visitors will not be allowed past our front office.
* Twombly Elementary will be diligently adhering to the Districts Health and Safety plan. We are going above and beyond to keep our school clean and sanitized throughout the day! We will let you know if anything changes in regard to state & school health orders.
* If your student needs bus transportation, please call our Transportation folks at 303-857-7370 -- they will get you set up right away!
I encourage you to contact the school with any questions you may have. We are here by phone: 303-857-7400, email: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, webpage: https://twombly.weld8.org/, or Facebook. Thank you for your kindness, patience, and grace as we begin the 2021-22 school year!
Partners in Education,
THANK YOU PARENTS, FOR ALL YOU DO!