- ★ Parent Teacher Conferences
March 13th & 14th from 4 to 8:00 pm.
This is such a valuable opportunity to meet and discuss the academic status of students with their parents.
We are looking forward to seeing all parents and students!
- ★ Inclement Weather Delays
In case of extreme weather, many times we will have a 2-hour delayed start to the school day. On these days, doors will open at approximately 9:20 am and students will go directly to their classrooms as breakfast will not be served. Please make sure your students have breakfast so they have a strong start to their day. Thanks much!
- ★ Student of the Month
Students are celebrated monthly for going above and beyond by being kind to others, working hard in school and showing respect to themselves and others . These students are surprised and celebrated in front of their peers and awarded fun and meaningful prizes by Ms. Baker and Mr. Chacon for their excellence. We post pictures of these students on our front window! Take a look :)
Second Grade field trip to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science!
** It was a wonderful learning day and the kids were wonderful! **
- Main Front Doors open at 7:15 am and lock at 3:45 pm. All Vestibule doors, including to the office, open at 7:15 am and lock at 7:35 am.
- After School Transportation . . . If a change needs to be made for your student(s) after school transportation, please notify the main office before 2:40 p.m..
- Please send students prepared for winter weather. Students go out for recess unless it is below 19 degrees..
- Breakfast is served from 7:15 to 7:25 a.m. If your student is late, they may not have time to eat as our academic day starts at 7:35 a.m.
- We are trying very hard to limit interruptions in the classrooms during academic hours. We are happy to deliver items and messages from the front office. Thanks much!!
Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity Statement: In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Colorado law and Board of Education Policy AC (Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity), Weld County School District Re-8 does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees and members of the public. The following person has been identified as the compliance officer for the district: Superintendent, Weld County School District Re-8: 200 S. Fulton Avenue, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, 303.857.3200, firstname.lastname@example.org.