Our fourth and fifth grade students are running for student council. We are so proud of our students! It takes courage to put ourselves in a position to serve others.
* Parent/Teacher Conferences - Thank you for your participation! Communication and working together is what will make our students thrive!
* After School Transportation . . . If a change needs to be made for your student(s) after school transportation, please notify the main office before 2:40 p.m.. Otherwise, we cannot assure that the message will get to your student in time. Teachers will follow the usual schedule unless notified by the parent.
- One of our classes spent a beautiful fall day at the pumpkin patch! They picked vegetables, pumpkins, and played on fun equipment!
- Nolan had fun climbing on a big green tractor!
REMINDERS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- We are trying very hard to limit interruptions in the classrooms during academic hours. Please drop anything that needs to be delivered to the the main office.
- Our academic day starts at 7:35 a.m. and ends at 2:55 p.m. Three tardies equals one unexcused absence. It is super important to have your student here on time and ready to learn! Thank you!
- Lately we have had an issue with students not being picked up promptly after school. Teachers are required to stay with their students until they are picked up. As we all know, teachers’ time does not end immediately after their students are gone; there are meetings, after school activities and preparing for the students’ next day. Please honor our teachers’ time.
*Dates to Remember*
No School for Students: Professional Work Day Friday 11/9
Report Cards- Sent home week of 11/12-11/16
Thanksgiving Break: No school 11/19 through 11/23
THANK YOU PARENTS, FOR ALL YOU DO!
Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity Statement: In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Colorado law and Board of Education Policy AC (Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity), Weld County School District Re-8 does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees and members of the public. The following person has been identified as the compliance officer for the district: Superintendent, Weld County School District Re-8: 301 Reynolds Street, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, 303.857.3200, firstname.lastname@example.org.